Through our unique approach to care, we put the client at the center and addresses the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual and environmental influences that affect a person’s health. We trust women to be the experts of their own bodies and health and we partner with our clients to help them achieve their health and wellness goals.
** New Offering**
Holistic Pelvic Care™ is a therapy designed by Tami Kent, MSPT which treats pelvic floor issues from a physical and energetic perspective using a combination of therapies to heal and restore the pelvic bowl. This therapy is wonderful for pre-pregnancy, post-partum healing, pelvic floor dysfunction, recovery after miscarriage, or recovery from other pelvic trauma.
We want to help as many women as possible be able to reach their unique health goals, even on a limited budget. We offer group classes on a variety of health, nutrition, and lifestyle topics and plan to start a group health coaching program in Fall 2019.
Our mission is to help women find true healing, happiness, and peace in their lives by taking a whole-woman approach to wellness, understanding and honoring the unique challenges and frustrations that women face, and walking with our clients as they implement their personalized action plan and create sustainable change in their lives.
1. Women have the right to compassionate, holistic healthcare, delivered with integrity, in an environment that feels safe, warm, comforting and respectful. We believe in the power of human caring and the village of woman-to-woman support.
2. The Old English definition of health is: a state of wholeness, being whole, sound or well. We should not aim to simply have an absence of disease, but to have optimal health and wellness: physical, emotional, and spiritual.
3. Our bodies are not a collection of separate isolated body systems, but a beautifully complex network that strives for inner balance and homeostasis and is capable of healing when given the proper conditions.
4. Caring for oneself is not selfish or frivolous. Nourishing your body, mind, and spirit is essential for life and an act of radical self-love.
5. When women are well, vibrant, and thriving in all aspects of their lives, they are powerful forces for change in the world.
Come see the difference for yourself...
If you are ready to make a change in your health so you can live your life to the fullest, schedule your initial consultation today.