Integrative + Functional Medicine and Health Coaching
Holistic Pelvic Care™
IV Nutritional Therapy
Consult and Membership
You start with the Integrative Medicine Consult Package, which includes 3 appointments:
New Client First Appointment is 90 mins, done virtually:
- in-depth history and functional medicine analysis
- discussion about your specific health concerns and goals and start to formulate a personalized plan to help you achieve optimal health.
- Visit also includes review of previous medical records and labs prior to your session
New Client Physical Exam and Lab Draw:
- detailed nutrition-oriented physical exam
- body composition analysis (if desired)
- collection of laboratory specimens
New Client Follow-Up is 90 mins, done virtually and is time to review and discuss the findings from your assessment, lab results and your personalized written action plan including nutrition, lifestyle, and exercise recommendations.
Based on the findings from the Consult Package, clients then choose the appropriate membership option for them if they desire ongoing support to address their health concerns.
Blissful Heart's IV Nutrient Infusions are used to deliver vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream, offering superior absorption over oral supplements. We offer several pre-formulated customized solutions to address a variety of issues.
IV infusions are done as 60 min infusions in our relaxation room. Come rest, relax and enjoy time to recharge in our comfortable recliner chairs. We create the ultimate relaxation experience with aromatherapy, water feature, eye mask, a warm blanket, and beverage of your choice.
New clients will require a 15 min online screening with the Nurse Practitioner prior to treatment.
Tier 1 Infusion: $129
Tier 2 Infusion $169
3-pack tier 1 $329 (save 15%)
3-pack tier 2 $429 (save 15%)
Add-on Glutathione (1Gm IV) $49
Tri-Immune Boost Intramuscular Injection $39
Tier 1 Infusion:
Be Well Immunity, Quench Rehydrate, Get Up & Go, Inner Beauty, Reboot, Glutathione 1Gm
Tier 2 Infusion:
Myer's Cocktail, Recovery & Performance, Alleviate PMS Relief
Holistic Pelvic Care
Who benefits from Holistic Pelvic Care™ (HPC)?
1. Anyone with female organ-related concerns may be helped with HPC, including: pelvic pain, menstrual imbalances, low libido, menopausal transitions, incontinence, fertility issues, effects of cancer treatments, pelvic floor issues, hemorrhoids, disharmonies after hysterectomy, and more.
2. Those who are experiencing low back or hip pain that has been difficult to treat through other means, such as external massage, chiropractic, and other body work methods. Working on the muscles internally can sometimes make a big difference in resolving pain in the pelvic region.
3. For postpartum recovery: HPC is a wonderful treatment for new mothers designed to revitalize your pelvic floor after the birth of your baby. It can help to resolve post-partum symptoms such as pelvic pain, discomfort, or muscle weakness and greatly assists overall healing. Women who have experienced trauma during childbirth find that restoring pelvic balance aids their recovery.
4. If you have experienced a miscarriage or abortion, pelvic care nourishes you in a time of loss and honors the spirit that touched your womb.
Pelvic care also benefits anyone who wishes to reconnect with the female body physically and energetically, and restore creative vitality.
Working with core balance and pelvic energy flow can assist you in releasing anything that is holding you back, awaken your creativity and feminine power, and help you evolve into the most authentic version of you.
What to Expect:
We will first discuss your history, symptoms, needs and concerns. After emptying your bladder and removing lower clothing and underwear, you will recline on the treatment table under a drape. As a nurse practitioner who is very experienced with women’s bodies, I bring respect and sensitivity to my therapy. Your comfort and feeling of safety are very import to me, so we proceed slowly, at a pace that works for you. Using intravaginal myofascial release techniques, trigger point therapy, and incorporating mindful breath and guided visualization, we will examine the internal world of your pelvic bowl, finding and releasing areas of tension, misalignment or stuck energy. You will learn how to clear and connect with the healing medicine in your bowl.
Internal work is not necessary for all women. It is reliant on the ability to sustain pelvic presence, this is at the discretion of the practitioner and always in consent of the woman seeking assistance.
Holistic Pelvic Care™ is a non-sexual therapy. It is not performed during pregnancy.
Initial Package (1st visit 90 mins, second visit 60 mins) $325
Follow-up sessions (60 mins) $150
If you would like to learn more, you can schedule your complimentary consultation now to discuss your health concerns and see if we are the right fit for you.